Saturday, May 16, 2015
It's a.....
Well, I'm having a boy! I would be lying if I said I wasn't hoping for a girl. Like really hoping. Ellie and I have been praying for a girl about a year before Gabe was born. Ellie and I cried for 2 days when we learned Gabe was a boy. I told her I would have one more. And I was praying I could have a little girl that looked like me. Tan skin, Dark brown hair, and brown eyes. But I'm over it. I am having a boy and I am thrilled about it. I am not sad that Gabe is a boy, and I will not be sad that this little baby is a boy. I was sad- for about a day. But I got over it and I know Heavenly Father knows what is best for our family. I know he has a plan for us. I know this little baby boy will bring us so much joy and after he is born I will never look back wishing he had been a girl. I already love him so much. I love being a mom to 4 boys. I love my boys. I love this little baby. We have been thinking about boy names. We like classic Bible names. Our top 3 thoughts right now are: Adam, Luke, or Noah. Look at this sweet little hand waving hi. How precious is that?!?! We love you little boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment