Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Spring Break Part 2

Here are some more pictures of Cooke City. Just in case my last post didn't have enough.








Snow forts and Igloos.

















One night we went to dinner in town at the Prospector.  It was disgusting.  I wouldn't have fed the food to my dog.  At least the atmosphere and company were good.


This is Paul. (in my coat) They took a ride up to Kersey and rode across the lake at like 90 mph. 









Blizzard the day we left!




Out of the close to 100 times I have driven through Yellowstone, I have never seen so many animals.  We saw everything- except a bear.  I think it's because there is snow still high up in the mountains, so all the animals are at lower elevations.  It was really cool.  



It was a lot of fun.  My kids had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment