Monday, November 23, 2015

Halloween

I found all these pictures of Halloween on Darren's phone.  We can't forget Halloween, in fact, in Gabe's mind, Halloween is not over!  Actually, Darren and Gabe flew to Massachusets on Halloween, so we did some activities the day before to celebrate and let GAbe get some candy.  We went to Trick-or treat on Main.  Which was way too crowded- we just walked down the street and then left.  I wasn't standing in line for 5 min. for a penny candy.  Nor were my kids.  Paul was the 19th Doctor from Doctor Who.  I guess it's a BBC show or something.



Later that night we did the ward trunk-or-treat.  Paul decorated the trunk of the van really fun.   Gabe was a skeleton trying to be in a creepy pose for this picture. 

 Kyle and his side kick Carson were football players.  They have been wearing these costumes for weeks beforehand.

 At the begging of the trunk or treat Gabe was so excited!  He was running to go to the first car and fell right on his face and hit his nose really hard.  Like. really. hard.  Blood was coming out his nose and mouth and we thought it might be broken.  Luckily the bleeding stopped and it just ended up being a really bad hit, but it ruined the poor kids night.  He sat on Darren's lap the rest of the night.  No begging or pleading could get him to go have fun getting candy.  I felt so bad for him. 



 Ellie was the cutest little pirate you ever did see! Here she is with Savannah.  She and her buddies made Ninja turtle costumes. She wore her the next day for real trick-or treating.


 Cute little Luke made me hold him for most of the night.  I did put him down for a moment and got a couple of pictures of him. He was a skeleton in case you can't tell.



 Cute little kids tired out.  I love my kids. I love holidays, they make life so fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment