Thursday, November 5, 2015

Parenting Fail

All right, well here is a post that accentuates my imperfections as a mother.  If you ever thought I was the perfect mom here is a blog to show you that I'm not.  It's a little embarrassing, but I'm going to blog about it anyways because Gabe is so dang cute, and Darren is so dang hot.   Gabe had so many cavities he had to get put under anesthesia to get them fixed.  In my defense-the dentist said his teeth were so close together if I didn't floss everyday he was would get cavities in-between his teeth. And then I got pregnant and had horrible morning sickness-and you guessed it- I didn't floss his teeth every night. boo.  So he got cavities. He also had a front tooth that died from him falling and hitting it. I had nothing to do with that one. Anyways, we took him to the hospital to get them fixed.  Darren refused to do the anesthesia, but hung out with us a little bit and let Gabe ride on his shoulders back to the OR. Here he is beforehand with his favorite Baby Blue Blanket. 





He had to get into these cut pajamas!  Then dad came in to get him.





Luke sleeping on my chest.  I love snuggling with my babies! Below are pictures of Gabe after.  He was not happy! But he was cute!





After he rested a while he felt better.  Darren came in to say good bye.






He was happy when he got to ride a wheel chair out to the car.  All the nurses were so nice! Darren works at a great place! We went home and I had lots of ice cream treats waiting for Gabe in the freezer.  I laid him on the couch and let him watch movies all day and eat ice cream to his hearts content. 

No comments:

Post a Comment