Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Zombies

Gabe has an obsession with zombies.  Minecraft is to blame.  It's not like we let him watch zombie movies.  The zombies in Minecraft are Lego looking robots that walk around moaning.  They aren't scary at all and I'm not sure how he even knows they are supposed to be zombies? Gabe talks about them all the time.   Throughout the day I will hear things like this:  I love you mom.  But I don't love zombies.  Are zombies nice?  I love you mom.  But I don't love mom zombies.  Some zombies are nice and some zombies are mean. 
When we were in Hawaii and my mom came to babysit- one night Gabe said something about zombies.  My mom said, "Zombies aren't real!"  Gabe looked at her very seriously and said, "How do YOU know??!"  To which my mom had no reply! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment