Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Wish Lists and other fun

Here are my kids Christmas lists- So cute- I couldn't find Ellie's so it is just Kyle and Pauls.


I want like a scooter and a I Spy Fun House DVD. I have been very good all year. But that is all my presents. Love, Kyle E.
Here is Kyle's other list- "Scooter, I Spy Fun House. And in my stocking I would like a not spicy candy cane and a DS and a webkinz and a Hot Wheels. From Kyle

Having younger kids is so nice as I have heard as they become older they get to be more expensive and ask for bigger things. For now I can handle their cute lists.

Here is Pauls list, you will see he likes to use parenthesis- a lot! "Paul's (Gift List) Hex bug (any kind will do) Smithsonian Crystal digging kit (not growing) DS (blue) Drawing game/Professor Layton game."
"(Stocking list) Webkinz pet (1 or 2) Candy Cane (non spicy) anything else.




Here are some fun picts of us at the Ward Christmas Party a few weeks back.


The kids wanted baby Gabe to sit on Santa's lap. - Sorry Santa- I'll try to take it easy on you!

Kyle was soooo cute with Santa. It is so fun to have believers in the house.

Ellie with Santa. The other day she said to me,"Why don't some people believe in Santa?" I said, "I don't know Ellie" and she said, "they just don't see the magic" Oh Ellie- please don't ever grow up.

After all the kids sat on Santa's lap, Santa got up and ran out of the gym- and my kids followed him!- I tried to stop them, but I can't run very fast in my current state. They were disgusted when he got into a car to drive away. Well, that definitely wasn't the real Santa.







No comments:

Post a Comment