This is my all time favorite Christmas book ever! It is a thick hardcover book with great illustrations and fabulous stories! Our family had this book when I was growing up- it was always the book all the kids wanted to read. We would laugh so hard at some of the stories, like the elves never taking baths and wearing dirty underwear. It shows how to tell the difference between a fake Santa and the real one. Last year I asked my mom if I could have it- but one of the other kids already took it. Laura had bought one online- and so she bought me one off e-bay for Christmas. Thanks Laura! It was out of print- so the cheapest one was $40!! Most of them were around $80 for a used book. I think it might be back in print because it seems like you can get the book around $20 now.The author is Jay Parry and wrote the book under the pseudonym Alden Perkes. He and has written a bunch of LDS books. It really is so clever and well done. If you want a great present that will last for years get this book for Christmas next year. You won't regret it!
I remember this book! I think it was scary to me when I was little. I told mom I want the Silent Night book that plays music when you open it.
ReplyDelete