Wednesday, March 28, 2012

When I have grown a foot or two

Man- I wish I could turn the pictures the right way!  Anyways, on Sunday Kyle wore a suit for the first time.  I made him wear it for Gabes' blessing. He looked so cute in it!  I can not believe how big he is getting! 

Kyle's teacher made him this cute missionary name tag.  It looked just perfect with his little suit.  Speaking about missionaries I am reminded of when I was a kid thinking about being a missionary.  I wanted to go on a mission so bad when I was little.  The problem is the song said you had to be "a foot or two"  and I wasn't sure how tall that was.  And I was a pretty short kid.  I just knew I would never be tall enough to be a missionary!  I worried about it for years.  I guess I should have just asked my mom or dad.  

Also, Kyle lost his 1st tooth this week!  He knows that I am the tooth fairy- he whispers it to me like it's some big secret he and I are the only ones that know.   He reminded me to leave him money that night.  I left him a dollar and he was very disappointed!  He said he wanted coins!  What am I kid- a mind reader?  I told him the "tooth fairy"  would come again while he was at school and leave him coins.  He thought that was a great idea and was so happy i was so smart.

1 comment:

  1. What a handsome kid! That's so funny about the "foot or two" song. I used to picture legs with feet suddenly sprouting out of them. I thought you could go on a mission when your feet got big enough for all the walking. hee hee

    ReplyDelete