Thursday, June 28, 2012

Day 3 Sunday

This day was beautiful.  We went to church, came home, took naps, went on a drive to see all the huge houses, and then went to the beach to watch the sun set. 

Remember all those houses I saw on the boat tour with my sister, Julia?  Well, we took a tour of the same houses from land.

I love driving around looking at the houses.

I thought these colors were so fun!  In Florida you can get away with colors like this!
I liked these colors too!

I love these trees!  I expect to see a fairy flying out of one of them one of these days.
This house was HUGE!! The light fixtures out front cost more than my first born son.  Darren says if he lived here he would wear a sword on his belt all the time and make people call him Master. 
At the Naples Pier to watch the sunset.  I don't think the weather could have been more perfect!
Mark, Makayla, and Jared

Malinda and Jared
Makayla
Ellie and Emma- soul mates.

Me and Darren

Mark and Malinda
Mark and Derek

Mark's family

This picture cracks me up.

To add to the beauty of the sunset- we had a full moon start rising behind us.  It was sooooo beautiful!
The Pier
Yes, it was as romantic as it looks

Makayla holding up the moon
Paul has an idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment