Friday, June 29, 2012

Ocean Pointe in Key Largo!

After the Everglades we continued our drive down the keys.  I love that drive! 

Look at that water!!

They use forklifts to get the boats onto these storage units

Thumbs up to arriving at the Ocean Pointe! 

Loved this sign. 
While we were checking in we saw this cool iguana on the boardwalk.  He was big!!  and cool!!


Stray cats hanging out.  There seems to be lots of them there.
This cool crab was eating a shrimp!

Hanging on the beach while the guys checked us in.

Almost there!

We made it!  The place was really cool for families!  It was a great price for the rooms.  It actually wasn't even a hotel- it was privatly owned condos.  So each place had a master bedroom and bath.  Another bedroom and bathroom, A kitchen, living room and balcony!  I could have stayed there a week!

This is the life!

Me and my seriously awesome brother Mark!  I love you so much Mark!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love all the pics! Beautiful!!! It looks like it was a blast! Don't you just love living here!?!?!

    ReplyDelete