Paul has started watching this show on Netflix called Primeval. It's about a portal that opens up in England and Dinosaurs and reptiles go through it. People also travel through it and study dinosaurs and reptiles. There is a character on the show- she is a young pretty girl that works in a zoo. She works in the reptile area and LOVES reptiles and lizards. Paul's type of girl. It's kinda low budget but Paul likes it. So anyways, today he got on my Facebook page and sent the following messages to a her. How he got her name, I do not know. How he got the idea to do this I also do not know.
Message to Actress Hannah Spearritt from Paul via Facebook-
"I am my mother's son and I have started to watch Primeval and you are my
favorite character. I also love to catch brown anoles in our front yard
and study their behavior patterns. Not strangely, if you put two male
anoles in the same cage, they will fight over dominant male of the
Territory. I also love dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals and want
to learn more about them.If you could answer my questions,
I would be very happy. in episode #1, when cutter was observing the
scutosuarus, it looked bigger than I thought it was. Is it life size?
another question- is spinosaurus the biggest predatory dinosaur, or
gigonotosaurus, or tyrannosaurus, or were they the same? I would also
like some questions from you personally. Not from your secretary or
whatever. thank you."
I didn't have the heart to tell him she is just an ACTRESS and not really into reptiles and dinosaurs and probably doesn't really even know what an Anoles is. (It's a lizard by the way.)
Oh, that is SO funny! I love it..."not from your secretary or whatever." Go straight to the top! What a kid!
ReplyDelete