Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Sharktooth Beach Part Deux


I found some more shark tooth beach pictures.  These were from a while back- like in May I think.  Here are instructions on how to properly go shark tooth hunting in Florida...

1. Go to Casperson Beach- yes it is this beautiful

2. Set up camp.  You are going to be having a great time and not want to leave, so make sure you have shade and snacks.


3. Get your tools for shark tooth hunting

4. Pick up a shovel full of shells

5. Dump the shovel full into your kids strainer.

6. Go at it!
7. Keep your eyes out for black
8. Put the teeth in your mouth for safe keeping until you can take them to mom to put in a baggy.

9. Take a friend for extra fun

10. And a loved one
11. Get the whole family involved!


12. Try not to get distracted by the old men.
13. I said don't get distracted!

14.  There, that's better on the eyes.
15. Keep looking!


16. Try to not get sandy.

17. Smile a lot.

18. Give me a hug!

19. Take another look at the beautiful water.

20.  And one last one!! BEAUTIFUL!!
21. Go home and sort them all out and look at your cool shark teeth!!

22. A successful day shark tooth hunting!



1 comment:

  1. Emily, I feel like my eyes were burning with not one, but two! pictures of the old man. Gross! At least the cute pictures of your family relieved the pain :)

    ReplyDelete