Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Orlando- day 3
After 2 days of Amusement Park Crazyness we took a much needed Sabbath day rest. We went to church and then took naps. Then we headed to Orlando to see my great friend Andrea and her beautiful family. Unfortunately my camera ran out of batteries so I only got 1 picture! I should have gotten pictures of Jared and her 4 cute kids. She has 3 boys and just had a beautiful baby girl. I am so happy for her.
This is me and Andrea. I love this girl! We became friends when Darren and I were first married. She lived in our basement and I got to know her very well. I think we must have been friends in the pre-earth life. We are so much alike, we could be sisters! It was so great to see her- the last time I had seen her was for her wedding in Orlando about 7 years ago? Andrea is a convert to the church and such an example to me. I love to be around her and feel her strength and testimony. I love the friends in life that you can go for so long with out seeing- then you see them and it was like no time had passed at all. Thanks Andrea for the delicious pizza, fun yard, cute kids, fun dog, and great company!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment