Sunday, March 17, 2013

St. Patty's Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day! 

My older kids have taken the liberty in "helping" the leprechauns draw on Gabe. 

And themselves- can you tell?

Love this one of Gabe

I know this one of Ellie is a little blury, but she just looked so grown up I had to include it.

I love Ellie's laugh! She has the best laugh ever!

Look at Gabe's double chin!
 Well, my 3 older kids officially like to help the leprechauns.  They don't seem to mind!  It's still just as fun, if you know what I mean.  Poor Gabe is in for it.

Who would have known I was having a bad day yesterday? I got the house manageable and kids to bed on time and I feel like a new woman tonight.  Tomorrow the kids are back to school, and we will be back on a schedule.  And Darren comes home on Friday. Phew. 

1 comment:

  1. You made it! Phew! :) Those cute faces sure can wipe out a bad day, especially with help from the leprechauns. You guys are great!

    ReplyDelete