Sunday, April 21, 2013

Baby Work

Did you know Gabe has a To Do list everyday? 

Wake up at 6:30 and scream until everyone else wakes up
Nurse and snuggle with mom
Crawl around on mom till she gets out of bed



While mom is getting the kids ready for school, open a tub a toothpaste and rub it all around

What? I am helping!

 Take all of dad's note cards out and spread them around the floor
And give mom a dirty look if she tells me to stop! I am trying to help dad study!

Open dad's drawers and pull everything out onto the floor and sit in it.


Go downstairs for breakfast


YUM

Climb on the kitchen table and explore a little. 


Have a snack

Do more baby exploring!

Help mom with lunch. 

She may say she doesn't want help, but all babies know that mom's love help.

Climb on the kitchen table and have a sword fight with Kyle using mom's nice paint brushes

Do a little yard work

Help mom plant some flowers.

Take a much needed break and watch Baby Einstein.
 Climb back on the kitchen table and help mom paint.

Get into mom's black paint


Take a morning nap. 
 He can't wait to do everything else on the list after his nap!

I have a To Do list too, but it seems almost everything on his list gets done, and I only get a couple things on my list done! I wonder why that is.....


4 comments:

  1. Oh, I am laughing so hard! And that's just BEFORE the nap!? He is so cute. Tizzy gets a lot more done than I do, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO cute. What a sweet little boy--hope that you are surviving without Darren.

    ReplyDelete