Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Going Away

Well, just when I thought I couldn't take it another day with Darren being gone he came home.  He was 3 hours away for 4 weeks.  We went up and saw him halfway between the 4 weeks.  That's when we went to Disney together.

 We just found out his next rotation is 7 hours away for ...6 weeks!  AHHHH!! It is going to be hard.  Especially for my poor kids!  Little Kyle cried, "I just don't know how I can take it!"  over and over again.  It makes me so grateful for a dad that my kids love so much.  We have a week and a half together before he has to leave. So we will be spending lots of time together- when he isn't working and studying that is.  We are going to miss our man.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man! That is hard. Hopefully, it will all be worth it. Good luck! Maybe you should come to Utah! (I'm sure you've thought of that. lol)

    ReplyDelete