Thursday, April 4, 2013

Painting


I have doing a lot of painting lately.. and not the house kind.  This kind...
Yes, this is my palate and I love it. It makes me happy.    Right now I am liking the painting I am working on- so I am pretty happy about that.  But Darren leaves on Saturday, so I am pretty sad about that. 

Anyways, I am working on a series of paintings.  Of which- I am not going to put online till I have 6-8 of them done.  Then I plan on making prints of them and selling them on Etsy.  I am wondering if people will buy them, or I am just wasting my time.  I guess I love painting, so it's not a waste of time either way.  I hope to have them done during the 6 weeks Darren is gone. 

Just so I don't leave you empty handed, here are some other paintings I have done recently.





No comments:

Post a Comment