Friday, April 5, 2013

New Easter Traditions

Typically I insist that we celebrate holidays ON the holiday. But this year I decided Easter is going to be the exception.  This year the Easter Bunny came on Saturday.  I liked it.  That's what we are going to do from now on.  It will help us so we can concentrate on the real reason we have Easter on Sunday.  That's how it should be.
Our Saturday Easter was great.  The kids helped out and I hardly did a thing.  (If you know what I mean).  We had Easter basket's Saturday morning while Darren was at work.  Then we went to the church's Easter Egg hunt and breakfast.  It was fun, but I forgot my camera.  So here are the only pictures of Easter.   It was really simple and fun and mostly consisted of large amounts of sugar.

Look at the camera and smile

Ellie- quit it!

LOOK at the camera!! Notice how Paul is obeying in every picture?

Come on kid!

There we go!

On Sunday we went to church, and they had split our ward.  So we only went to Sacrament Meeting.  One hour of church is so easy! We went to the Klepko's for Easter dinner and the kids put on a play of the Resurrection.  It was great.  I missed my mom's grand Easter dinner with 30 cousins running around like crazy and the marvelous table setting's that my mom always does.  

Yes, that is a cast on Kyle's leg.  I'll tell you about that next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment