![]() |
| Surgery is so fun!!! I just love it! LOL |
Monday, September 14, 2015
From Darren's End- Luke Part 5
Here are some pictures from Darren computer at our house. As I look at the pictures I can't help but feel my heart swell with gratitude for such a great team of doctors and nurses. They were skillful and competent. They were all so kind and genuine. I felt so grateful that even though they have done this a thousand times they were compassionate towards me and my situation. I felt like they really cared about me. I am so grateful for modern medicine. I am grateful for spinals and pain killers. I am grateful for technology so Darren could watch the whole thing on his computer at home. I am grateful the whole thing is over and ended up ok.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Oh my gosh, Emily, I am so glad you documented all of this, with the timeline and all the details. I cannot believe what a crazy ordeal it was! You were definitely in my thoughts and prayers for that whole time. Thank heavens everything turned our ok. Can't wait to hear more about sweet little Luke!!
ReplyDelete