Sunday, September 27, 2015

Welcome Home

Freedom! The day Luke got released from the hospital we drove the whole way home.  Ten hours.  It was my mom, me, Luke and Gabe.  We had a good time.  Meanwhile- Darren and the kids were making preperations for our return.  They cleaned like crazy, made signs, bought flowers, balloons, and fun treats for our arrival.  I love my family.  It made me so happy and feel so special to be loved by such a great husband and kids.  I loved coming into our nice house with baby Luke.  I whispered in his ear, "Sweet Luke, this is our home! you are going to be so safe and warm and happy here.  We are going to take such good care of you.  Your brothers and sisters are so nice.  They love you so much.  Your dad loves you so much too.  He is so fun- you are going to love him.  I'm your mom, and I love you too.  We have such a wonderful family. You will always be safe and loved.  Welcome to our family precious baby Luke. "








How could I not feel so special coming home to this?  See all the fun streamers and all the fun treats? I felt like princess Kate! The house was the cleanest I think it has ever been.  My heart swelled with gratitude for being able to bring my baby home to such a safe,warm, loving home.  I am so thankful for Darren and the kids and their love and hard work.  I have an amazing family.  

No comments:

Post a Comment