Thursday, November 1, 2012

A great night

Well, another Halloween has come and gone.  It was a great night.  It was cool enough to wear pants, but I had a long sleeve shirt on and was to hot and had to go change.  Wishful thinking.  Anyways,  My kids were just awesome and had such a great time.  Our neighborhood is safe and clean and full of good families so I felt pretty good about letting Paul go trick or treating with a friend.  Plus, he had his light saber.  

I mean, who is gonna still this kids candy?? No one!! 

Here is what our street looked like with all the trick or treaters

Kyle as a Jedi

This kid can act!  Look at that face!

Ellie's Princess Leia costume was too hard for her to make good time in, so she opted for the Dutch girl for a more speedy night.  I actually wore this costume when I was a little girl.  One of my Aunts made it for me so it's pretty special to me.

Beautiful little Dutch girl.  And yes, we are Dutch.

One of our friends Sheree- Look at that face paint!  She did it herself- she looked awesome!

Ok, so this is pretty much the funniest costume I have ever seen.  This is Sheree's husband, Rob.  He said he was his, "mother in law"  LOL  No, really its the cat lady!

Awesome costumes guys!

  The Supers!  I love the McKenzie's costumes!  You guys looked great!

Ellie with the trading piles- sometimes the best part of the night!
  After trick or treating we headed to our friend, Kam's house  for cider and donuts. Only it was Gabe's bedtime so I had to leave and ended up spending an hour to put him to bed. That is a whole other post.

Have I mentioned we have 11 LDS families living in our neighborhood?!  It is great, and was a lot of fun to see everyone out last night.    The night was a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment