TPOM- The Power of Mom's. One of my absolute most favorite websites. I love to go to this website and listen to the podcasts while I eat breakfast and clean up in the mornings. It makes me feel good and gives me great ideas. I have been going through the podcasts, I listen to them in order even if the title looks like something I don't have interest. I do that because I end up loving each podcast even if the title doesn't interest me. So I listened to this one this morning and loved it. I didn't really want to listen to it because it is titled- Solutions to moms body issues. And I don't feel like I really have body issues. But I listened to it and I loved it! It is a long one- like an hour and a half, but worth listening to.
http://powerofmoms.com/2012/06/solutions-to-moms-body-issues-episode-36/
Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment