Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving

 
Well, we had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  We had 2 families that we are good friends with come over.  Micah and Jillian McKenzie, and Aaron and Kari Moulton.  I was so happy to host! I don't really have as many parties as I used to, because of the size of my house, so I was pretty excited.   
Here we have- left to right, Ellie and Paul and one of the McKenzie's twin boys- not sure which one, maybe Joshua?   Then in the back row is Micah, Darren, Paul, Kari, Aaron, twin # 2, (I'm guessing Liam) and Jillian.   

Here is Tess, you can't really see her face, then Ellie, Kyle and Joshua (it's so hard to tell with their hair cut!).

Aaron opening the bubbly

Joshua and Liam. or is it Liam and Joshua? I don't know, and they aren't even identical.  Ok, I 'm kidding, Liam is in the brown shirt and Joshua in the blue.  I think. Liam has the curly hair so see if you can figure it out for yourself. 

The master chef in the kitchen

Micah, who happens to also be a master chef, also in the kitchen.  We seriously had some awesome food!  All 3 of us made a few sides so we had a ton delicious food.  I even made 2 turkeys so my guests could have leftovers.   

Jillian's delicious raspberry-lemon pie

Look at this beautiful blueberry lemon pie!   I think we had 9 pie for the 3 of us.  Now that's what I'm talking about.
I was so thankful to have such great friends to spend the day with.  Thanks guys!

1 comment:

  1. Missed you but happy you had a good Thanksgiving! Looks like a blast :)

    ReplyDelete