Friday, November 2, 2012

Fall

As devastating as Hurricane Sandy has been to other areas, it brought a nice cool breeze to us here in Southern Florida. Which resulted in "fall" type weather.  A couple days before Halloween we went to a "pumpkin patch".  It consisted in a bunch of pumpkins they shipped in from who knows where so we could feel like we actually have seasons here.  Which is completely not true, we only have hot and hotter.  Does it sound like I'm complaining?  I'm not, the weather has actually been stunning lately.  I love it.  A little cool in the morning and warm enough to swim during the day.  perfect.  We went to this fun little place with friends from the neighborhood.  Good times. 

Can you guess the kids?



Me and Gabe

I actually had someone take pictures of me instead of my taking all the pictures!  Thanks Kam:)


Kam, Me, Lauren, and Kendra



Let the fun begin!

Carving pumpkins in Jake and Lauren's garage


Ellie.  She needed a black and orange shirt to wear on a day during red ribbon week.  I only had this black shirt, that actually had pink flowers on the front.  I cut out this pumpkin out of felt and stitched it on the front of the shirt.  I figured she could wear it to school on Halloween day as well.  She loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment