Ok, I think I am going to make my blog private:( I have just had to many people I don't know comment. While no one has said anything offensive, I felt a little strange
having people I don't know look at my blog. I also had some people from another country ask in broken English if
they could come stay with us! LOL. While that sounds fun, and I wish I
could trust people I have never met, but I don't.
My blog is pretty much journal, so I want to share it with my family and close friends. And lately, I have gotten a little bit more personal. Just out of curiosity- What do you think? Should I go deeper, more personal and make it private? Or perhaps just go back to the light, fun, subjects and stay away from anything controversial? And make it public for everyone to see?
Either way, I will make my blog public for a day or two. I am going to keep it that way just for a short time so people who read my blog and aren't on Facebook have a chance to send me a message to add their e-mail address.
So, if you want to be added to my blog list, and haven't already let me know, just message me your e-mail address.
I will try it for a while and see if I like it. I may go back to being public, but we will have to see.
We want to be added to your list--thanks fo keeping us updated.
ReplyDelete