Thursday, January 3, 2013

EOW

This Christmas break has gone by so fast- it has just been a blur!  I never even blogged about the End of the World-(EOW) my favorite subject!   According to the Mayan calender, the EOW was supposed to come Dec. 21, 2012.  It's kind of funny to me because I remember a few years ago I was having a conversation with one of my friends and I told her I thought things were going to get really bad- soon! She said, "no I think it's going to happen in 2012, my mom has done a lot of studying and the Mayan calender says it's going to end in 2012."  I said, "no way, there is no way are we going to last that long."  LOL, well we are all still here, and I have pretty much stopped thinking about the EOW.  Except on the occasional conversation with my other EOW buddies.  Eventually one of these catastrophic predictions is going to be right, maybe.  I have learned to get prepared, live my life, and not worry about it.


3 comments:

  1. Hi, I hope this doesn't seem to crazy but I came across your blog doing a search for Wolford College on google. My husband is applying to the CRNA school and I was so excited when I found your blog. I would love to talk with you and see how you guys like it and get any advice you might have. My email address is brykersmom@gmail.com. I look forward to talking with you. Brittni

    ReplyDelete