About a year ago on Feb. 7th I was hugely pregnant. An emotional wreck. And had never met baby Gabe. Today, a year later, I am happy. I feel strong physically and emotionally and cannot express how much love my little angel baby. Time seems to go faster with each child. There are so many moments with him that I wish I could just freeze. I love little Gabriel so much. He is the love of our family! So often you can find our whole family crowded around him trying to get him to laugh. I call him the family "puppy". Wanna know some more things about Gabe at his 1 year mark?
-Gabe has 10 teeth! 8 in front and 2 mollers
-Gabe is crawling, and almost walking
-He loves to talk! He is constantly making noises and mimicking what we say.
-Gabe is sensitive to music and loves to dance.
-I think Gabe is a brilliant baby. If I ask him to spit something out he will.
- He has already figured out how to go down the stairs backwards
- He hates his high chair. Hates.
- Gabe is the lightest sleeper ever. If a neigbor opens their garage door he will wake up.
- Gabe is an early bird.
Here is how his birthday went:
 |
| In the morning Gabe and I went on the back Lanai and did a little photo shoot |
 |
| I love those big brown eyes! Everywhere I go people comment on how beautiful his eyes are- I agree! |
 |
| I couldn't resist taking a picture of him sleeping. |
Remeinber how I said he HATES his high chair? just watch the video below.
For all of my kids I have done a chocolate cake for their first birthday. None of them had any interest. Especially Paul. I was so excited for Gabe to dig in and entertain all of us! Well, I was highly disappointed. Maybe we will start doing it at the 2 year birthday.
Ruby and I are cracking up. That is so funny! Gabe is just a beautiful little guy! I'm so glad you have him. And Kyle, so sweet and generous. Your kids are the best!
ReplyDeleteHa ha, I'm cracking up about the cake. I can't wait to try it with Nayeli in a few weeks. I'll let you know how it goes :) P.S. 10 teeth?! Are you kidding me?! Nayeli has only 2! Good thing we're not comparing though right? :)
ReplyDelete