Saturday, February 9, 2013

UFO's

Paul has been checking out books from the school library about UFO's.  Seriously?  Why do they have books about UFO's?  And why is Paul checking them out?  I have tried talking to him and telling him that I don't believe in aliens- and so he shouldn't either.  I tried telling him religiously, and logically, why aliens don't exist.  He doesn't care.  He read a book about Roswell- and he is convinced.   I found this paper in his backpack.   Oh boy.


If I were President
I would make schools more funded and make it so that if other people are talking and your not, you shouldn't get in trouble. 
But I wouldn't let the government keep secrets from us about aliens and UFO's.
I'd help nursing homes and hospitals to have better equitment.
I'd pass a law that kid's saftey comes before adult's saftey. 

Paul Ernst For President!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Paul is the greatest kid. I would vote for him for president! And thanks for posting Bridies letter.

    ReplyDelete