Saturday, February 9, 2013

If I Had A Hundred Dollars

  If you won $100 what would you do with it?  I can think of a ton of things I would do if I had a hundred extra dollars; buy some cute clothes, maybe a pair of shoes, a new swimsuit, go on a date with Darren, buy some fun home decorations.   What do you think most kids would do if they won $100?  

 Kyle brought home his paper from the 100 days of school. I thought it was so sweet. 

  If I had $100 I would send it to charity.  The charity I would send it to peaple with owt money.   
Kyle Ernst 

I told him if he had $100 to give it to me so I could buy some things on my list! Ok not really, I told him he was a really good kid.  

No comments:

Post a Comment