Monday, February 18, 2013

Problem Solved?

So, remember the post about Paul being bullied?  Well, it was 1 girl in particular- Lily.  The school counselor called her into his office and talked to her- 2 days in a row.  Paul and Lily ignored each other for a couple days after that.  Then they got put into the same group to do a project.  Paul said to Lily, "Lily, I don't care how mean you are to me, I am always going to be nice to you."  and she replied, "Paul, I know I have been mean to you and I am sorry,  I am going to start being nice to you." 
Since then, I swear they have been best friends.  I'm not sure how I feel about him being friends with the class bully that called him every swear word in the book.  I talked to him about that and he said that she doesn't swear around him anymore.  I guess it's better than the problem we had before.  I think???  Either way, I am super proud of Paul for telling her he was always going to be nice to her.   I have great kids and feel honored to be their mother every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment