Can anyone see this post? It seems as soon as I made my blog private no one has visited my blog. I am not sure what is going on. If you can see my blog please comment. Thanks!
I saw something you posted on Facebook today about updating your blog and I remembered u went private. It doesn't update on my side bar when it is private. I love all the posts and I want to hear the rest of your engagement story!
I can see it now, but not before. Loving the new posts. I think that Harry Potter party was one of the coolest things I've ever seen! You have awesome friends : )
I saw something you posted on Facebook today about updating your blog and I remembered u went private. It doesn't update on my side bar when it is private. I love all the posts and I want to hear the rest of your engagement story!
ReplyDeleteHi emily
ReplyDeleteI can see your posts and I love your blog! It's nice to be able to keep up with family news.
Marla
I can see it now, but not before. Loving the new posts. I think that Harry Potter party was one of the coolest things I've ever seen! You have awesome friends : )
ReplyDelete