Friday, March 15, 2013

Love this

My cousin Circe posted this article and I just LOVED it.  I loved everything about it. 

http://mylittlenomads.com/ 


If you don't get to read the whole thing- here is what stood out to me. 
 
"Don’t be one of those people that gets to the end of their life and wishes they had done this or done that or hiked this trail or spent a month on that island just down by the tip of Italy. Don’t get to the end of your life and wished you’d done something special and unique with your kids when you could have.

You’ve got a window … and it’s closing … from the moment they’re born it’s closing."

 I completely plan on traveling the world with my kids when money permits.   Yes, Thailand is first on the list. Hawaii is a close second.  And I have a feeling it's not that far off.

1 comment:

  1. You're so right! And youve already been to lots of places and done lots of fun things. There were law school years when I only traveled in my heart. Except instead of FL, we were in idaho! Lol. Cant wait for thailand!

    ReplyDelete