Monday, March 4, 2013

Randomness

Ok, I found these random pictures from when we went to Utah in Sept.  We went on a double date with Laura and Gordon and had a great time.  I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.  We were laughing so hard when we were taking them.  It was like the first time using the funny photo booth on an ipad. You know what I mean- you take a picture, look at it, laugh till snot comes out your nose, then take another, then another.  "Oh, wait, now get one with these glasses on, now these ones, now these glasses making this face, now you wear these glasses, oh wait, that was great, let me try those ones on, take a picture, now a picture with this face, now this one!" We were all being camera hogs!  It was hilarious. 

Gabe, Darren, me and Laura in case you can't tell
Gabe, an alien and Willma Wonka
Laura Lennon and Gordon in one of his computer programing classes- or is he ready to to burn off someone's warts? 

Oh, I don't even know what to say about this one- except it's my personal favorite of Gordon and Laura!  You guys need to get this one framed!  Or better yet, put it on your Christmas card this year. haha!

Man, I need to go on vacation again! Laughing is good for the soul. 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I had another good laugh. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny! I bet you could convince them to come visit you! And YES I MOST CERTAINLY DO WANT TO GO TO THAILAND IN TWO YEARS!!! LET'S PLAN IT! CALL DA!!

    ReplyDelete