Sunday, April 28, 2013

Have You Ever..

Have you ever..

Thought about Home Schooling?  I have

Reached into your kitchen disposal to clean it out and pulled out a gecko? Yea, that happened to me.

Been trying to put your baby to sleep, and you end up falling asleep and then your baby crawls away and destroys the whole room?  Me neither.

Looked out your back window into your lake and seen 3 otters playing?  I did!

Tried to call your mom 6 times and left 2 messages, but she never called back, so you had to tell her to call you on your blog?  Mom, you should call me back sometime, no rush though:)  

5 comments:

  1. I'm 85% sure I would home school my kids. I'm eager to see what you end up doing! And, I think I would die if I pulled out a gecko....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, No, Yes, No (but this week we found three baby blue jays and a snake in our backyard), and No. Also, was the gecko alive?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura, it worked- She called me! We had a good laugh. And yes, Andrea, the gecko was alive and it scared me nearly to death!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny. I have homeschooled and I would do it again. but I have never pulled a gecko out of my disposal!

    ReplyDelete