Ellie is an official 10 year old! She is turning into such a beautiful young lady! In a house full of boys it is so fun to have a girl! Ellie loves being a little mom. She is so good with Gabe and Kyle. She loves Littlest Pet Shop and reading. She loves to wear skirts. Which is great cause I love to make her skirts!
 |
| Photo shoot with Ellie |
 |
| She is such an angel! |
 |
| Darren had to be gone to Tampa for the week, and was going to miss her birthday, so he gave Ellie this really pretty dress that she had been wanting so bad. (thanks to my mom for the great idea:) He gave it to her the day he left. She loved it. |
 |
| One her birthday we opened presents in the morning. Then we went to Perkins for breakfast. Which is a story by itself. Then we went to TJ Maxx and bought her a Littlest Pet Shop Teensies. Came home and I made her special dinner request of Shepard's Pie. Nice and Easy! |
 |
| Then that night we had a family dance! It was great fun! |
 |
| Later in the week we had a friends birthday party. I told her we needed to tone it down and not invite as many people. We ended up with I think 15 girls. Oh well. Everyone just loves Ellie! |
 |
| We had a Littest Pet Shop party for her. |
 |
| The cake that I she decorated. It did not turn out like I planned, but it was cute! |
 |
| Singing Happy Birthday |
 |
| Opening presents |
 |
| Here is the crew! Yes, we fit them all in the house! |
We had a great time. Ellie didn't want to go swimming, which I was fine with. And I gave her a choice between gift bags and a pinata. And to my relief she chose gift bags. We had so much fun putting them together.
Happy Birthday Ellie!! She is a sweetheart. I love your "toned down" birthday parties. The cake is cute. I still remember when I turned 10 and somebody mentioned "double digits" I felt so grown up!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to sweet Ellie! What a fun week!
ReplyDelete