Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Stormy Days

Most people love to go to the beach on nice, sunny, beautiful days.  Darren is not like most people.  He likes to go when it's stormy because that's when we get "waves".  Here in Naples we never really get big waves, but he takes what he can get.  So the last storm that came through we hit the beach.  It was rainy and windy and not fun for Gabe and me.  Everyone else had fun though.

Heading out to the waves!

I love seeing these along the beach in the summer. They are all turtle nests.  So cool.

So Gabe, what do you think about this weather?

Once again I tried and tried to get him to look at me so I could get a good picture.

Gabe! Look at Mamma!

Look at me!

Hellooooo?!!

Right here!

Smile for the picture.... Gabe!

This is getting ridiculous.

Finally!  Ok, now smile!

Oh forget it.  Even Ellie has quite looking at the camera.

One last try. 

All right, let see some boogie boarding!

Look at that handsome kid!

And that handsome guy!

Sitting in the waves

Fun at the beach!

One last shot of me and Darren and cute baby Gabe.

3 comments:

  1. Youg guys look great. What a fun day. We do need to get down there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you're the only floridians who will go to the beach in rain. My cousin in Miami will only go if conditions are absolutely perfect. Spoiled! I laughed at the pics of gabe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun! Cory loves playing in the waves, too, but I definitely prefer nice, calm water. Love the pictures of Gabe. He's such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete