Friday, August 30, 2013

MTV Music Awards

  I read this post about them from Stephanie Neilson- on her blog Nienie Dialogues.  She writes,

"I didn't watch the MTV music awards last Sunday, but I heard about them.  
I heard they were crass, explicit, embarrassing and very disrespectful.
Awesome.
I like a good song as well as the next person, but
If those idiots ever think they can come into my home
and mess with my children and influence them with their "shocking" ways;
then I say:
over my dead freaking body.
Nice try world."

 If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, 
we seek after these things.
 
 
I couldn't put it any better than that.  I didn't watch the MTV music awards either.  I find all those awards, the Grammys, Emmys, Golden Globes so annoying.  I can't stand the stuff.   I am so disgusted by Hollywood and the music industry I haven't even turned on my radio since then.  

No comments:

Post a Comment