Wednesday, August 28, 2013
Of Course!!
Remember how yesterday I just let Gabe throw flour everywhere? Well, last night I was really tired, from grinding wheat, working out, grinding wheat again, making bread, making dinner, chasing after a 18 month old, helping kids with homework, making dinner for a friend, etc. I cleaned up the bare minimum and went to bed. This morning I got up and thought- well, I have time to clean up or work out before Gabe's Dr. appointment at 9:30. So I worked out. I figured I would clean up during Gabe's nap. I ran a couple errands after his doctors appointment and right when I got home the Rental Inspector was at my door! NO joking!! AHHHHH. My ENTIRE house was a wreck! Well, I apologized profusely. He was nice, but took pictures of everything. Hopefully no evictions notices turn up on our door step. Just keep us in your prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment