Sunday, August 4, 2013

Gone Again

Well, Darren left today for Tampa for a 4 week rotation.  It's a bummer, but it won't be nearly as bad as last time.  This time he will only be 2 1/2 hours away, so at least he can come home on the weekends.  I think we may go up there once.  The kids are sad.  Ellie is just upset that he will be gone on her birthday.  We are going to have to have a very special party to make up for it.

Remember last time he was away I went to bed super late every night and ended up getting bronchitis and was soooo sick?  Yea, I promised Darren that this time I would go to bed on time every night.  I have to send him a text in the morning to tell him what time I went to bed.  I am happy about it- I need help!  LOL.  It is nice to have Darren help me go to bed on time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment