Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Day

We had a fantastic Christmas filled with toys, Christmas music, good food, naps, and lots of love.  The best part was Darren had Christmas Eve and Christmas Day off!  It was a Festivus miracle!  I guess since he worked them last year he got this year off.   Santa knew just what to get my kids, since they had written such thorough letters to him. 
WOW!


Fun Christmas video



We heard about Netflix having a "fire" station.  We we cranked up the air conditioner and turned on the fire! It was pretty funny.



3 toy motorcycles for my 3 motorcycle lovers. 

Christmas dinner for Gabe.  Seriously, why even try?

He kept saying, "MONEY, MONEY, MONEY!"  We had chocolate coin wrappers everywhere. Seriously, everywhere.





Ellie is so cute and sweet!  She loves anything soft and snuggly. 




Ellie pretty much read all day.  I love it.
All the boys got nerf guns- which were a ton of fun. 
Every year we say that it was the best Christmas ever, but this one really was.  Best Christmas ever.  My kids were so good and happy and I felt so grateful to be together as a family. We ended up the day by going to see the movie Frozen.  I think I am the only I know who didn't like the movie.  Maybe cause I was in charge of Gabe and he had no interest in sitting still, eating popcorn, or suckers, being quiet, or watching the movie.  All he wanted to do was swing on the bar in front of us, and run up and down the stairs or the aisle.  It made it hard to enjoy the movie.  Through the day, I kept thinking how happy I was, and tried to savor each moment- but in the back of my mind I couldn't help but wonder, where we will be next Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment