Wednesday, December 25, 2013

What My Kids Want For Christmas



 My family has been e-mailing what kids wanted for Christmas 100 years ago compared to what they want today.  Here's what my kids Christmas list looks like for the year 2013.  I told them to put lots of things so Santa would have more to choose from.
 Lets start with Paul's list- as an 11 year old:
To Santa Clause

I have been very good this Christmas, so I want these few presents.
1. Any star wars Lego set above $15
2. A small Nerf gun and bullets
3. Anything Pokémon
4. A scooter
5. DS Games
6. Electronic Wipes, Micro SD Card, and a Tablet Cover
7. Real Clay
8. $10 For tablet games
9. Art Stuff
10. Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga Wii game
11. Rainbow Weave Kit
12. (Most wanted thing) Super Scribblenauts DS Game

Thank You, Santa!!!

Ellie's List, 10 years old:

Dear , Santa   (A.K.A Mom) 
I have been very good this year so I made a list of want for Christmas. Just so that you know I am NOT  expecting to get everything on this list.

1.I would LOVE it if I could have a package or two of LPS (Littlest Pet Shop)
2.My little pony Princess Cadence
3. Lego princess with dragon or horse
4. jewelry (the pearl necklace kit for $10)
5. Money for tablet games
6. A soft blanket
7. Scooter
8. DS games
9. DS Case
10. Pokemon Cards
11. A chocolate orange
12. Candy
13. Anything else you think I would like.

And then Kyles- who wrote his.  This kid made it easy.  He divided it into 3 sections.

Stocking list. 1.chocolate coins  2.DS games. (3 to 5 games)  3.tadlet with moste my money. (a tablet that he has saved up for and he wants us to pay the rest)  4.tree ordament. 5.flart  6.bubblegum machine  7. pocket knife with gadgets and stuff
Birthday list  1.Kite  2.Legos   3. ice age dawn of the dinosaurs
Christmas list  0.Scooter  1.Hot weel set stick on walls set 2. Hed bans Act Out  3.chocolate orange
 There they are.  They are such good kids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment