Monday, December 2, 2013

Thanksgiving Day

After the beach we headed home.  Where the kids made homemade jewelry- Florida Style


Live lizard earrings!

Michael

Paul

Parker

Grace helping put some lizards on Peter.

Kyle and Peter playing football again. 

Paul, William, and Grace playing at the pond

I took a little nap outside with baby Owen.  The temperature was perfect!

Eliza, Clark, David and Michael just hanging out while the turkey cooks.

Cute little Clark and David

All right! Time to get this show on the road!  Darren is the head chef in the kitchen.  As long as he's in charge everything is delicious and on time.

The chef at work!

David helping in the kitchen- making the green bean casserole.

Kyle, Clark and William hanging out.

Having fun cooking in the kitchen.

Look at that mountain of mashed potatoes!  We are so blessed!

I love making home made pies!  I carry on my mom's tradition of making the pies the day before Thanksgiving.  Sometimes they don't last till Thanksgiving.

Green beans  and rolls


Darren carving the turkey

Paul, Kyle, Peter, and Grace dishing up.

The true sign of a good time!!
More than anything this Thanksgiving, I was thankful to be with my family, and with David's family.  It was AMAZING to have Darren around for the week. It was double amazing to have David and Marilyn be here during his break.   I love my brothers and sisters so much.  It was so good to be with family for a holiday.  Thanks David, Marilyn and kids for driving so long to come visit us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment