Saturday, December 21, 2013

Our last day with David & Marilyn

I finally figured out how to get the pictures of our last day with David and Marilyn and kids.  We went to our favorite beach- Casperson (aka. Shark Tooth) Beach in Venice.  It is about an hour and 45 min. north.   Of course we had a great time. It was a little cold- I think 86- but not to bad.  The water was cold, but that didn't stop David, Darren, Michael and Parker from snorkeling! They found some sand dollars, but it was hard because the visibility was so bad.  David and I tried to snorkel around the rocks I saw such awesome things at last time- but the water was so unclear- I couldn't see my hand in front of my face.  That didn't stop us from having a great time.  It's such a great beach, there are so many other things to do...

Like looking for shark teeth!

Grace looking- typically you find 1 per scoopful


Darren showing them how it works

Parker

We had a great time- looking for hours!

Big money! Big Money! 


David braving the cold and going snorkeling.

Me and Gabe looking for shark teeth.  That's a wet suit I'm wearing.  Floridians get cold when it gets below 90!

David and Parker and Michael looking for sand dollars.

William and Peter

Clark taking care of baby Owen

Good job buddy!

Katherine had a great time making a little house in the sand.
William and KK



Those guys must be freezing!  Come back!

Eliza and Marilyn relaxing

What a beautiful mother and baby! Marilyn, everyone who knows you looks up to you. 

And daughter!  1 to Eliza!

The kids loved playing behind our spot on this little hill.
They made a slide and played for hours on it.

It was perfect for the toddlers.

Kyle being such a good big brother to Gabe- like always!

Clark

Peter and Kyle are best friends- and cousins!

Kyle said he didn't really like looking for shark teeth because it was like gambling.  LOL- where does this kid come up with these things?

Love this boy!


A shot of our camp. 

William

Of course we played some football! Kids and adults loved playing. 



I love this action shot of Darren

psych!

I'm not sure who got a hold of the camera, but there was probably 70 pictures of them playing football.  Since all the kids and men were playing I am lead to believe it was Marilyn! Having a little too much fun with the camera Marilyn?!  I am only posting 6 of them. 


Parker getting ready to pass.

The day went by all too quickly.  And at the end- David and his family got in their car and headed home.  We tried to get all the sand off, but they probably still have sand and the smell of the ocean in their car.  Thanks for driving so far to visit! We had a great time!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment