Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Kyle is 8!

Kyle had his birthday last week.  December birthday's are kinda crazy.  First we had a quiet easy family party. 

Kyle thinking about his wish.


 Then we had a friends birthday party.  I told him- " you can not invite a lot of friends, I don't want a huge party.  Just a few."  Before  I knew it  we were having a cake made of donuts...

And there were 24 kids in my house.  I think.  Word spread around the neighborhood, and Kyle invited everyone.  And I just can't say no- I don't want anyone to feel left out! Ellie said on the bus ride home from school all the kids were chanting "Kyle's Party, Kyle's Party, Kyle's Party!"  I feel bad for the one kid who might not of come cause he didn't know it ended up being a free for all.  Oh well, we survived.

He got lots of used gifts from the other students kids. LOL


He wanted a doughnut cake.  The easiest cake I've ever done- I didn't' even touch the thing- he put it all together!

Cute kid

Kyle wanted to watch a movie for his party.  So that's what we did.  I was happy that it was a quiet activity.  It was crazy but the kids had a great time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment