For his birthday I picked him up from school early and took him to Tri-cities with me. We don't go up there often so I thought it would be fun to take him. Plus, he wanted a Patriot's hat and I wanted to make sure the one I bought fit him. We went to the mall and got Panda Express, and did a little Christmas shopping. It was such a fun day. We went to Clair's and Gabe found these glasses and put them on. He loved them and didn't want to put them back. I didn't really want him to either- cause he looked so darn cute in them! Guess what he got in his stocking?
Sunday, December 27, 2015
Double Digit Kyle
Kyle just turned 10! Having a kid with a birthday the week before Christmas is not easy! It just adds so much to do on top of Christmas. That's ok though because Kyle is such. a. good. kid. Seriously the boy is a dream child to raise. He never gives me a hard time, he does whatever I ask the first time. And he is the best babysitter ever. He is soo good with Gabe and Luke. In fact, we call him "The Baby Whisperer". He is so positive and outgoing. We love having Kyle be a part of our family. I don't know what I would do without him!
For his birthday I picked him up from school early and took him to Tri-cities with me. We don't go up there often so I thought it would be fun to take him. Plus, he wanted a Patriot's hat and I wanted to make sure the one I bought fit him. We went to the mall and got Panda Express, and did a little Christmas shopping. It was such a fun day. We went to Clair's and Gabe found these glasses and put them on. He loved them and didn't want to put them back. I didn't really want him to either- cause he looked so darn cute in them! Guess what he got in his stocking?
The next day we had a Minecraft birthday party for him. It was pretty easy since I had one for Paul and just saved the stuff. I whipped the party together in just a couple of hours. Phew. He invited a bunch of twerps over and they played Minecraft games. They had a great time. Them Kyle wanted a piece of cake smashed in his face. Kids are weird. Then the party was over and I was thrilled.
For his birthday I picked him up from school early and took him to Tri-cities with me. We don't go up there often so I thought it would be fun to take him. Plus, he wanted a Patriot's hat and I wanted to make sure the one I bought fit him. We went to the mall and got Panda Express, and did a little Christmas shopping. It was such a fun day. We went to Clair's and Gabe found these glasses and put them on. He loved them and didn't want to put them back. I didn't really want him to either- cause he looked so darn cute in them! Guess what he got in his stocking?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment