Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Fixer Upper

I'm not a big fan of TV.  Especially reality TV shows.  I hate drama and contention.  What I do love is decorating shows.  There is nothing better than a great before and after.  And so, I love Fixer Upper.  If you haven't seen it you should immediately repent and watch it! Just kidding, I know decorating shows aren't for everyone.  It's a show where this family- Chip and Joanna Gaines and their 4 kids helps another families buy an older home and fixes them up.  Thus the name- Fixer Upper.  Chip is the construction guy, and Joanna is the decorator.  She is like a decorating magician!  I love her style. Everything she does ends up beautiful.  Watching her show has taught me so much about decorating.  I love what a great family they are and how nice they are to each other.  It's about time there was a show on TV where the people get along and are good examples.  Everyone who watches that show who knows Darren and me tells me, that Darren and I are just like Chip and Joanna.  I totally agree! They crack me up.   I'll take being compared to Joanna Gaines any day!  And I have to admit, Darren is just like Chip- only, well, a little more, ummm edgy.     
So, I had a little Fixer Upper party for the first episode of season 3.  I invited my good friends Debbie, Katie, and Karley over to watch it.  We had a great time and were laughing at Chip so much.  I had to re-watch the show the next day. Darren got a kick out of hearing us downstairs laughing.  Thanks girls for the fun night!



No comments:

Post a Comment