Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Oh Christmas Tree

Buying a Christmas tree each year just might be one of my favorite Christmas traditions, besides Christmas Carols, Christmas lights, Christmas cookies, and Christmas presents. It always reminds me of the Christmas Story, and Ralfie.  I love that movie.   I love to support the local guys who grow the trees.  I wonder if they even make any money.  This tree grower was so enthusiastic- he must have wished us Merry Christmas 10 times! To which we wished him a Merry Christmas back 3 fold. Ellie missed out on the fun because she was sick.  We missed her.

Darren was being difficult in these pictures.  I took 10 of them- all of which he refused to smile. As soon as I put the camera down, he burst out laughing.  I swear, I'm married to a kid!




I love these guys! What's better in life than taking your kids to pick out a Christmas tree? Not much.


No comments:

Post a Comment