Wednesday, December 23, 2015
Family Pictures
If you are the mom or dad of a large family you know how stressful family pictures can be. At my house, it's something I get ready for for a week. I buy everyone new shirts, typically going to 3-4 different stores to find just the right ones. I'm very picky about the details of our clothing, accessories, shoes, background and hair. This particular photo shoot was a little more rushed because of my new baby. Usually I get family pictures in October so I can have Christmas Cards out the first week of December. Not this year. This year I got the pictures taken the second week of December. Yeah, cutting it close. Anyways, we were getting ready, frantically I might add, and Gabe saw everyone else putting gel in their hair. So he took a big gob and put it in his hair. I asked Darren to wash it out and do Gabe's hair. Darren didn't listen and for some reason thought that more gel would fix the problem. Not so. Gabe ended up with a disgustingly greasy head of hair that closely resembled Lloyd from Dumb and Dumber. As the photographer arrived at our house I quickly put Gabe's head in the shower, shampooed it, and started over. It ended up looking ok, but I learned my lesson. Never ask a man to do your kids hair for family pictures, or anything important for that matter. Oh, and ignore the mess in the pictures, there were clothes flying every direction for about half hour prior to these pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment