Holy Hanukkah, time is just going by way to fast. I wish I could push pause on life for 2 days to get caught up and ready for Christmas. Make that 5. I need to blog about Thanksgiving before Christmas gets here.
Thanksgiving this year was low key. I ran the annual Turkey trot. 5k. my goal was 9 min. miles and I did it! Yea! It was FREEZING that morning- so I went by myself and was home by 9 in the morning to get ready for Thanksgiving. We hung out and went to our friends Jenna and Craig's house. Their kids, Savannah and Carson are Ellie and Kyle's good friends, so we all had a great time. They have a ping pong table and a pool table. Darren has totally gotten into ping pong again. He and Craig have a great time playing. Jenna was so helpful to me during my pregnancy and my recovery- they are the sweetest family.





No comments:
Post a Comment