Thursday, December 10, 2015

Feeling Good

Having a baby is hard on your body.  Having 5 of them is... well, 5 times as hard.  Every time I am pregnant I feel like I will never have my body back again.  And I never have 100%- but I'm ok with that.  I have gotten back to a satisfactory place after each baby.  
Here I am trying to loose the weight once again.  The good thing is- this will be my last time!   Loosing the weight is the hard part.  Once I get it off It is much easier to keep it off. 
Up until today I have felt weak, uncoordinated,  inflexible,  and my back has hurt whenever I work out.  Today for the first time I felt good working out.  I finally feel like I'm getting my body back and getting stronger.   I'm pretty excited since I love to work out.   I had to share cause I'm pretty stoked I'm feeling good today:)

No comments:

Post a Comment